Golf is a sport in which clothing is also considered an important and distinctive feature, In “Golf Club Garlenda” all members and guests are requested to respect the English style of “smart but casual” (both on course and in the clubhouse)
- Polo T-shirt
- Long classic trousers
- Gentlemen who prefer to wear shorts must remember that they mustn’t be shorter than knee height.
- Calf lenght trousers and tracksuit pants are not allowed.
For ladies :
- Polo T-shirt or classic sleeveless t-shirt .
- Trousers must be long and classically cut.
- Ladies who want to wear shorts must remember that the minimum length required is mid-thigh.
- Shorts and tracksuit pants re not allowded.
- Pullovers with flashy patterns and the tracksuit racket are not allowed .
- Caps must be worn with visor.
- Shoes: metal nails are not allowed, the use of soft spikes, rubber nails , less damaging to the surface of the green and the floors, are required.
Inside the Club House and Restaurant
The same style of clothing is requested in the clubhouse and in the restaurant. Guests should not wear caps or hats . In the evening gentlemen are requested to wear classic long trousers; ladies , if they prefer, can wear a classic skirt.
- Bathing cloths (swimsuit, bathrobe, slippers, etc..) should be worn only in the area of the pool.
- The application of the code is under the direct responsibility of the secretary and is part of the organic regulations of the club.
- It is however desirable that these guidelines are implemented according to the common sense of courtesy, especially for guests.
- The club, however, reserves the right to take disciplinary action against those who deliberately or repeatedly ignore the code adopted.